Larry Colen wrote:

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 10:40:23PM -0500, ann sanfedele wrote:
sunday I went to Brooklyn to deliver a ebay purchase in person --- brought the camera with me

hand held and (gasp) manual focused.

The darkside digital rebel with PENTAX 28mmm SMC lens :-)

this may have been mistyped or tinyurl hiccupped

ah yes wrong tiny url... I see Frank and Christine just used the "real"ones... cause they saw both.
for future gathers  I've re tinied it here:
http://tinyurl.com/yjlj3e7

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/702616039_nqrQr/Large

Nice job on the clouds. It's hard to get shots of the dusk sky that
aren't either dull, cliche' or both.

and ...
http://tinyurl.com/yfykwkr
http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/702615989_nsYcq/Large

Very interesting shot. Is that guy sitting there just a reflection?

My first reaction was that this shot would work well in black and
white, but keeping it in color that is almost black and white, really
makes it a lot more interesting.  good job.
Thanks, Larry ...
I actually did try it in BW and liked it better in color... yup it is a real person sitting on the other side of the
station...

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com