I would want a Mac version if it's available.
Thanks for asking!
Paul
On Nov 4, 2009, at 2:44 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

I apologize for the delay, there's been a lot going on, I haven't
heard from my friend for a while and I don't want to be a pest.
I finally heard from him and was putting together the order, and I
realized that almost nobody told me what platform that they're running
on. I could be the annoying macintologist and just get everyone the
Mac version, but other people on this list are better at preachng the
macintologist gospel than I am.

This is the list of requests that I have.

Adam Montoya <amont...@gmail.com> Adam Montoya photoshop windows
Cymen Vig <cymen...@gmail.com> Cymen Vig LR2 and Photoshop which platform?
Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramar...@mac.com> Photoshop CS4
Gonz <rgonzoma...@gmail.com> cs4 which platform?