I read somewhere that these have the same problem that the 'old' NiMHs, this
is, the loose their charge in few days/weeks of no use.

This may not be a problem for planned shotting situations (trips,
assignments,...), but I much prefer the Eneloop type behaviour, when you can
just take the camera and know that you'll be able to shoot (and also know that
your spare charged betteries are still charged). Just like my K20D ones.