Doug Brewer wrote:

wow, thanks everyone.

Frank, I appreciate it. Been feeling a little bleh about the output lately. All of them shot with the K-7 and 12-24/4, btw, so yeah, the tracks are normal CSX tracks.

Joseph, thanks.

Ann, like I said, more of the same. There's something intrinsically wistful about the subject, I think.

Scott, thanks for that. Perhaps #4 should be the Book shot for this year. On #5, I liked the echo of the lines and basic shape behind, but I know what you mean.

Chris, thanks. Another vote for #4.

Dave, and another. Thanks.

Mark, that's good, since I'm usually all over the map. Thanks.

hmm rethinking my fave... I switch to 4  if one had to pick from these...
but there is another one of yours I'd like to see in the book. and i THINK
you know which one it is :-)

ann