Jaume Lahuerta wrote:
Well, finally at home after a safe but not exactly nice trip:
Plane delay, almost didn't take off because pilots don't want to work more than
stablished hours, woman get sight in flight: 'is there a doctor in the plane?',
lost connection, had to sleep in Madrid and thake the first morning flight to
BCN,...but well, at the end this is another anecdote once on get safe at home.

Regarding the PDML meeting, I want to stress that we did try to follow all the
rules:
- Good meal
- Good beer (Belgium this time, although I found the local Goldstar remarkable,
not bad at all).
- Pentax equipment spread all over the table
- Good conversation
- Excellent host

I just want to publicly emphasize the last point since Boris was kind enough to
get out earlier from work, drive more than 1 hour to meet me and then drive 2
more hours back home. That's quite an effort IMHO (and in my European Distance
scale...).
If you have the chance to visit Israel, I would let him know. You won't regret.

About the pictures, we did our best regarding the conditions (I finished my
work when it was already dark so we couldn't meet earlier) but it seems that
Boris managed to get some good Haifa night skylines.
I still haven't gone through mine, but I don't expect too much. I'll post
something at least to show Boris using a 'consumer' zoom...and kind of liking
it !! ;-)

Regards from Barcelona,
Jaume

Jaume, you're being too kind ;-).

But indeed, if anyone is going to come here, do give me a shout!

Boris