NO, but I read many music and hi-fi periodicals
and see all the vendors catalogs too, its not a market
of dance tracks or new title SACDs, it a big reissue market of specially
pressed discs, mostly 180gram vinyl. DVDa is already
dead, and SACD is nearly dead, vinyl is resurging.
And even when DVDA and SACD where doing better, they
werent selling much new titles, it was mostly reissues
of legacy material with better than CD sound for digital fans.

Regarding "proof" to back up my contentions, where?s
the "proof" for yours concerning nre release SACD or dance tracks
outselling legacy vinyl reissues???? My burden
of proof is no greater than yours. One of the reasons
the legacy reissues are thriving is many of the
highly desireable older titles are very expensive
on the collector market in higher grade conditions, hence
the reissues for those who don't or cant pay the
big bucks for nice clean originals of the "classics".

--
J.C. O'Connell (mailto:hifis...@gate.net)
Join the CD PLAYER & DISC Discussions :