Rick Womer wrote on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:52:37 -0800

Zipping across the Atlantic and back six months or so...

(I have =lots= of photos to sort!)

Two from an April day in Basel:

and

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10204552&size=lg

Sorry for the late reply; I just saw your post.

I really enjoyed your entire album of Basel photos. Years ago I used to visit Ciba's R&D facility in Klein-Basel, and we often went on walking tours of the old city center at the end of the day. Your images included many familiar scenes and brought back pleasant memories. Now I'm inspired to dig through my old slide cassettes to find my own Basel photos.

Thanks for posting!

Regards, Jim