I have uploaded some of the pictures taken in Haifa.
http://tinyurl.com/yh82sdn
As expected, nothing to write home about, except, of course, the ones showing
Boris kind of liking a consumer APS-C zoom (my Sigma 17-70) ;-)
Night shots are from the meeting and the daylight ones are either from my Hotel
room or from the train that got me back to Tel Aviv airport from Haifa.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a proper photo outing...hopefully next
time.

Regards,
Jaume