Wow! Daniel - pass my tanks on to your wife, I hope she is able to find a
vendor for the book.

Thanks too to Paul Stenquist for telling me about the discussion of the book
here. I started a new day-job 6 months ago and after almost 10 years of
freelancing and part-timing I'm still a bit freaked out about getting up and
going somewhere every day. Well - 'somewhere' as in not the woods or prairie or
savannah... Anyhow, I've not been active on the list for a while...

the Story of Snow has been off to a great start - it was a Junoir Library Guild
Selctiion a couple of months ago, the New York Public Library included it in
their '100 titles for reading and Sharing', the Bulletin of the Center of
Children's Books is putting it on the cover of their Decmebr issue and the
nation Science Teacher's Association included it in their list of 2010
Outstanding Science Trade Books. Not bad for the first 6 weeks in print!

Last night I set up a website / blog for the book which can be cound here -
www.storyofsnow.com I pulled in some posts that had been on my perosnal blog
and added some new ones. I hope to keep things up to date there! And folks
interested in B&W urban landscapes might want to check out the link to Gary
Ciadella's book there.

Later -

MCC