I will eventually buy one of these type cameras (that cheap thing again) but I wouldn't risk samsung for awhile yet.

Steve Desjardins

On Dec 22, 2009, at 2:48 AM, "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

I wish people wouldn't abbreviate the Mini 4/3 cameras m43, I keep thing that someone is building a Screw Mount, digital and I just know that JCO is likely to get over excited about that...