I'm running ATI Radeon 4850 with two wide screen 24 inch displays currently under W7 64-bit with no problems whatsoever. Quite happy with the set up. Have connected other screens including CRTs over the year I've had the system. I haven't calibrated the color yet on this system as I'm using another system for most of my photo/imaging work. Next years challenge is to move everything over to the W7 computer. Also, I am thinking of adding another ATI unit early in the New Year.
Otis Wright

Mark Roberts wrote:
I want to set my computer up for dual monitors so it's time to upgrade
my video card. I'm looking for one with dual DVI outputs and that can
support two decent-sized monitors (a 24" widescreen and a 21"
widescreen).

Any suggestions/recommendations?