Nice gallery. My favorite is the graveyard shot, which is a wonderful image.

Ouch on the M8. Some sympathy for the E1.
------Original Message------
From: Bob W
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
ReplyTo: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Not a vintage year
Sent: Dec 29, 2009 4:16 PM

for my photography - too many other things have distracted me and I haven't
been able to make time for photography. On top of that, my M8 spent a lot of
time in Germany having the beer washed out, and some imbecile superglued the
OK button on my E-1.

Nevertheless, here is the pick of the year for me:
http://www.web-options.com/2009/

Probably a bit early to post, but if I take any masterpieces over the next
couple of days I'll amend it.

Bob

"Despair young and never look back"
--- Samuel Becket