personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho/

Lainaus Subash <pdml.l...@gmail.com>:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:35:03 +0000
Cotty <cotty...@mac.com> wrote:

Bit early but anyone got plans to attend from far and wide this year?

cotty,

i was seriously considering attending the GFM (or the chicago
exhibition) this year as anyway the wife and the son are travelling in
the US around that time. but unfortunately, leave is a *real* problem
for me and if i do come, i'll have to cancel the three-week cycling
ride in the himalayas for which i have been training quite hard the
last three months and which is scheduled for july next. that's a real
tough choice for me, and for now i have decided to go with the cycle
ride. :)

regards, subash