Impressive, guys.
Don't think I've experienced much colder than around -20C.

Lasse

From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: -37ºC

I have, somewhere here, a Polaroid shot of the weather net work red
screen in January of 1996. It was -46C i believe, no wind chill. By
the time i drove from our cabin in Longlac to the office, it had
dipped to -52C, no wind. I got out of the truck, pounded a wood stake
in the ground, just to say i worked at -52.;-)
We were pipe lining for Transcanada at the time and we had to wait
until it ~warmed up~ to -35 C before they could weld.

Dave