Mark!
------Original Message------
From: Tom C
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
ReplyTo: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Camera colours (was: How useful is SDM?)
Sent: Jan 13, 2010 10:58 PM

LOL.  I can see Storm Trooper white as a possibility.  Black is
normal.  The rest just sort of lower it's status (whatever that is),
IMO.  If it came in hot pink I'd use that as an excuse to buy one for
my wife.

I parsed my last sentence and realized I'd typed "hot oink" instead of
hot pink.  I didn't want  to recieve a "Mark!" on THAT ONE. :-)

Tom

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Sandy Harris <sandyinch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/14/10, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It is if you get it in RED.
>
> I want blue. Black's boring, red or white glaring.
>
> Of course, I expect it to triple in value because of the rarity.

> the directions.

Steve Desjardins