2010/1/15 Bran Everseeking <bran.everseek...@sasktel.net>:

> I was told a hot-shoe level would help my horizons but it hasn't yet.
> Think I was supposed to take it out of the bag?

about the image: what frank said - the tilt does separate it from
others of its kind =]

about the level: get a grid focusing screen instead - they don't cost
that much but to help a lot more because you can try several reference
lines in the viewfinder and not just level the camera realtive to
gravity but level your composition relative to your view which may be
totally different
cheers
ecke