From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>

Like you, I love Pentax glass.

Hear, hear. Craftmanship, like photographic results, should count, and Pentax scores high on this point, in my view. Take the DA 21mm: it's all metal construction is elegant and durable--it floored me to see a mock-velvet lined lens cap--didn't expect that upon my 1st introduction to that lens. Lens hood design is quite nifty, and it's just an all-around groovy lens, producing nice photographic results. Cheers, Christine