Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Stripped of the award he won, that is:

While in Sydney I saw the exhibition and the photo in question at the Australian Museum. Next to this photo was a news article about the controversy and questions about whether it would be disqualified. I'm happy to see it disqualified and the photographer being banned for life from the competition. He's gonna have a real hard time entering any competitions and restoring his credibility. The sad part is that there were some other really really great photos there that could have won the top honors.

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/