I find that a lot of courses I've been required to take were just to check a box on somebody's form. Learning seemed to be completely incidental, and possibly counter productive.

On 1/26/2010 10:46 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: "P. J. Alling"
You didn't really think you were supposed to learn something, did you?

Well, yes, I did.

What's the point of requiring me to take a class if I'm not supposed to learn something in it? And I did learn some things in that course - quite a few things actually.

I just can't prove that on the basis of the work I was required to turn in.




--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier 
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the 
interface subtly weird.\par
}


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to