Thank for all your kind comments :)
I'm late to respond since I tried to do many things but thinking to
much about the rat (cleaning desk and whatever other boring stuff).

I'm happy you like the picture. That's something I'm somewhat proud
of, not the picture in itself (well, I bit to be honest) but the fact
I'll keep such a beautiful image of her.
Rats usually aren't exactly waiting for you to push the trigger =)
BTW, the picture was taken with the Sigma 28/1.8. Good example of
shallow DOF IMO.

The second rat (Littl'Mary) is alive and well as she could though she
has the same disease as Jojo, not yet developed enough for her to
suffer much.

We didn't get other ones because the disease our rats have/had will go
to other rats quickly. I don't want that so we won't get other rats
with Littl'Mary still with us (for a long time I hope).
The disease is more or less like AIDS but for rats (on a consequences
point of view: body immunity). I won't knowingly give this to other
rats.

Clearly when Littl'Mary will go, we will get other rats. It is too
late now. We'll have to have rats =)

Thanks to all, again. ( ' Miiik Miiiiiiiiik ' would say Littl'Mary )

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs