What version of the OS are you using?  Hell what /OS/ are you using?

On 2/7/2010 9:18 AM, Tanya Love wrote:
Ok, so I have just realised that for some reason my PEF files just will not
show on my 'puter from my new K-7.  I have been working with them for years
on the *istD, and whilst it shows the thumbnails and specs of each file, it
won't allow me to see the actual image as a thumbnail, nor can I open the
file in any program, or even in the RAW converter.  Does anyone one of you
tecchie geniuses have any idea why this might be?!?!

TIA!

Tan.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}