No - it's exactly the opposite of Sv mode.

In Sv mode you set the ISO (directly, using a thumb wheel,
not by drilling down into the menu system), and the camera
sets the shutter speed and aperture.

In TAv you set both the shutter speed and the aperture,
and the camera sets the ISO to get the exposure right.

This is all explained in the manual