On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:07 AM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, the whole purpose of that shoot was to use A 50/1.2 at exactly f1.2...
> But I hear your words, gentlemen...

Well, you didn't tell us that, did you?  You merely presented a photo
and asked us to be "brutal and honest", which we were.

Now that I know the "purpose of that shot", I'll say it worked well,
but perhaps a difference POV that might keep all of the butterfly in
the narrow field of focus might be even better.

I will again emphasize that it ~is~ a very good shot.

cheers,
frank