2010/2/11 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:
> No problems from work or home. Frank, recently Google introduced Buzz which
> might have put certain load on their servers. But generally, I don't find
> your blog to be any slower than other sites I frequent.

I think the Blogspot servers are not fully integrated in the Google
infrastructure yet, but rather reside on an infrastructure that was
transferred as-is when Google bought Blogspot.

BobW, I suspect your antivirus software. If you have all the
preemptive scanning functionality enabled for your web browser, it
means that all linked-in content is scrutinised. In cases of ad
servers gathering statistics without really giving content back I
think you will end up waiting for connection timeouts, which are
fairly short as such, but quite annoying nonetheless.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com