mike wilson wrote:

ann sanfedele wrote:

Tim -- Watch a British film called "calendar girls" with Helen Mirren about a real group of women who
did this back in 2001.  The film was made in 2003.

http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/calendargirls.php

Possibly where your friend got the idea? ann

Tim Øsleby wrote:

This message never showed up on the list. I have only myself to blame.
So I'm giving it another go:

I have a woman friend who plans to do a collective nude project and
has invited me in.
I'm game, but my knowledge about nude photography could be written at
a needlepoint.
So now i need to read up on the subject before starting to train up my
non existent skills. I am prepared to buy more than one book, because
I think I need input with different approaches to the subject.

It is not a glam project, or not a erotic project. It is simply about
normal woman who takes of their clothes to make a statement to raise
some money for a worthy case.
(Not a very political case).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1000-Nudes-Scheid-Collection-Klotz/dp/3822855693

And a sample of the contents: