I was debating a topic, not any one person.
However, I will go on the record for being against giving gun
ownership to people who are prone to being easily offended and taking
things too personally.
: )

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
Gone digital? I'm always looking for old Pentax film cameras and
lenses to fit Pentax, (either K-mount or M42 screwmount). Also have a