I have a 300 f4 and an fa 100 2.8 macro. I'd like something in the 20 to 35
range.
Steve Desjardins

-----Original Message-----
From: Sasha Sobol <sa...@asobol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:44:17
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: lens swap/lease?

Hi.
Here is the list of lenses I have and do not use much (used may be
once last year):
smc pentax-fa 1:1.4 50mm
cosina 55mm 1:1.2 mc (manual)
voigtlander apo-lanthar 180mm f4 sl (manual)
tamron sp af di 90mm 1:28 macro
tele-lentar 1:8 f=600mm (manual, huge)

lenses use very sparingly (used only few times last year):
smc pentax-fa 1:18 77mm ltd
smc pentax0da 1:2.8 4mm ltd
voigltander nokton 58mm f1.4 sl (manual)
smc pentax da 1:4 15mm ed al ltd

i also have a 360fgz flash I do not use.

What I am interested in:
long (300mm + lenses), good teleconverter, something unusual (soft
focus? lens baby?)
may be wide zooms; may something I simply do not know about

other lenses I have and use (so I am basically not interested in a
second copy :)

pentax 21mm limited
penttax 50-135mm
pentax 60-250mm