> From: "Bob W"

> > mpressions-Digital-Camera-Review-21542.htm
> >> >

> > Looks interesting
> >

> It's another "hold-it-out-at-arms-length-and-look-at-the-little-TV-
> screen-on-the-back-to-compose-your-photo" camera.

Yes, but it has manual settings, raw format and a hot shoe. There are
precious few cameras around which are shirt-pocketable with those
attributes. I have several hot-shoe viewfinders for the Leicas, so I
wouldn't mind having something like this camera or the Panasonic LX-3(?), if
I could afford one, which I can't at the moment.

Bob