From: Steven Desjardins
I think they show figure out the best star pattern for the flag and
divide Canada accordingly. Preferably before the gold medal game. On
Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
wrote:
What the hell Ken. ?Be generous. ?Give them 3 states, 51st for
the Frenchies, 52nd for Ontario, and 53rd for the west. Regards,
?Bob S.

Kind of two minds on that ...

First of all, they'd have to be satisfied to start at #52, 'cause Puerto Rico's got dibs on #51.

Secondly, I think they should all be happy to be in one big state - do to Alaska what Alaska did to Texas, IYKWIM. ;-D