David J Brooks wrote:

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
I told you there was gonna be snow out there!
Clean image that conveys the climate situation very well.
Regards,  Bob S.

Ditto

tritto
ann

Dave
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

So I returned from one more business trip to DC area. This time I had an
encounter with what I used to call winter 18 years ago.

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2010/02/peso-2010-13.html

Be brutal and honest.

P.S. I do apologize for the FF thread that I started.

Boris

follow the directions.