> > Not that I care for 20-20 but we have to take what we can
> against Aus.
>
> I vaguely know what cricket is, but what is 20-20 cricket?

Each team bowls a maximum of 20 overs. It's fast and furious, over pretty
quickly and there's lots of money in it (relatively). Unlike the traditional
test game, which takes up to 5 days, is watched by one man and his dog (50%
of whom are asleep for at least 80% of the time) and could end in a draw.
The commentators comment mostly on the quality of the cheery cake that Mrs.
Featherstonehaugh sent them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znmjnEMqHeg&feature=fvw

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xKV0xhz6I&feature=related>

Bob