Sasha,

I saw this photo earlier, when you posted the photo of the seals.
I liked that photo, but the composition was a bit disturbing to me eye.

I am not sure, - it's probably the combination of the light and
the details, - but I'd like to have some more on the lower side
and probably a bit on the left side.
Quite possible that I expect her eyes to be in the center of the photo.
It is possible that if there were more light on the hair, it would
work better with this composition.

Igor