On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> stayed hunkered down with sniffles yesterday but had to get out today...
> all three of these were taken with Pentax 28mm f 2.8 SMC (about 35 years
> old) on the Canon digital rebel (about 3 years old)
> If Frank doesn't like these I'll be disappointed :-)
> http://tinyurl.com/y8ozmr9
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/797779778_Wj5yf/Medium
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y9qr5lk
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/797782577_PrW64/Medium
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ybjp2jw
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/797782719_eto9Z/Medium

I'm behind on my e-mails (being away from the computer for the weekend
will do that to a guy), but I just looked at your off-list e-mail
(which I still have to answer) and decided to come have a look at
these.

Of course I like them!  They're terrific.

The first and third are my favorites - actually the second one's
pretty good, too.  Okay, it's really hard to pick a favorite, they're
all so good!

Great work, Ann!!

cheers,
frank, home from work today due to bike repairs