OK, the Boston PDML is me and Miserere, but if there are any other
Boston PDML lurkers...

The Photographic Resource Center of Boston University is having a
photoslam (kind of like a poetry slam but with photos) on Thursday
evening at 6:00 at the Wonder Bar, 186 Harvard Ave.

Members (such as myself) will be showing off 5 photos each and
describing the works and our latest projects. Non-members (such as
Miserere - if he decides to come) can stare in slack-jawed wonder at
our awesomeness. And drink beer. Did I mention beer? Should be fun.

http://www.bu.edu/prc/programs.htm