On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Mat Maessen <tomatoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Sam Longley <samthegr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> *de-lurks*
>> I'm a brand new K-x guy (shot with a K1000 20 years ago).  Just
>> getting back into the obsession, er I mean, hobby.
>
> Holy cross-mojination, batman!
>
> Sam, be sure to bring up NeDoD with Mark. He's biker scum too. :-)
>
> -Mat

Haha.  Hi there Matt!
Yup, I'm part of the EvilBikerScum that is NEDoD.

It's great that we have members from all over the world on this list,
and yet have some locals, too.

Larry, are you still riding (if so, what)?

Matt, what've you got for a camera setup?

I suppose I should set up some sort of flickr page, so I can share
some PESOs and get help with my skills.