I appreciate the way y'all came down on me so nicely.
: )
It is true, I haven't seen one yet and I don't mean to degrade the
project in any way. After all, it is going to charity and there are
worse ways to generate funds for a good cause. For my part, I
submitted one image mainly because when I showed it to the class
multiple people said it "should be in this year's book". (This was
before I even knew about a book).
: \

I'll take your word about last year's submissions and hope to get a
look at last year's book. For right now, funds are a bit short as my
wife was injured in a serious car accident and we're losing some
income for a while.

Not the kind of photo you like sharing with the class:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/4329806677

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE