> > Agh!
> > COA will be in the mail today.
> > that artist statement is a true PITA, though. And the bio
> too. I hate
> > writing such stuff about myself. Will two sentences on each do?
> >
> > Jostien
> >
> I found it a bit daunting at first, but I found that the
> podcast that Christine recommended gave me pointers and I'm
> really pleased with what I've turned out.

Here's a freeby for anyone who's stuck:

Neo-Parnassian in outlook, retro-futurist by temperament the artist X
strives to maintain a
consistent balance in his published ouvrage between a déclassé sub-elitism
and a suprawhelming
critique of the predominant Anglo-Saxon Euro-verzeichniss (to borrow
Fronde's now-hackneyed
phraseology). After struggling in her early years for an entré into the
proto-'American'
culture of Retzian vehemology, the rondpoint in his career came with the
adoption of the new
phalocrocoratic trending prompted (ab initio) by artists in the school of
Robb, Cotterell and
Brewer. Later influences which would be harder to dismiss (albeit difficult
to detect) include
a Roberts-derived courrientiel of the Pittsburgh years.

Prices start at $15.99.