I'm trying to tie up the final details for the show.

I don't understand how the pricing of the art works as there is both an "asked for" and a "minimum" price on the form. Is there some sort of consensus on what people are asking for their prints?

If someone wants me to come shoot photos for them, I can come up with a value for my time. If someone says they like one of my photos, chances are that it's a friend and my response is likely to be along the lines of, "sure, Costco charges me $3 for a 16x20, why don't you buy me lunch when I give it to you".

Also, if there isn't any sort of limited edition, if more than one person wants to buy a photo, would Mark be willing to print more copies, and what would he charge to do so?

Christine posted a list of suggested hotels for the event. Was there one that most people ended up getting reservations at?

I've been struggling with the CV and the artists statement, if anyone wants to read and comment, I posted them on my LJ:

http://lrc.livejournal.com/1094985.html

I'm afraid that it does not, as of yet, mention nekkid wimmin.