Asked myself the same question to be prepared for when I have money to
burn and the DA* 11-16 is still not there...
Result I found in reviews and forum discussions (Caveat: this is hands
off information):
1. Best build, sharpest, most neutral color rendition, however pricey as hell
2. Worst haptics, bit darker than 3. but better corner sharpness and
better wide open
3. Better haptics then 2., stpo down recommended to at least 5.6 for
sharpness, longest warranty (5 yrs over here)
Over here you can buy two to three shmegma or spamron lenses for one
paytax so I could buy 2. AND 3. and still have money left for other
stuff... =(
HTH
Ecke