I think there's something fishy about the code in that site. I get the
root page, but in any subpage the content "disappears" after loading,
leaving only the backdrop graphic and a couple of links to other
pages. CSS bug, maybe?
Observed with IE 7 on Win XP with Flash and Java enabled.

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com