The reality is that school boards ARE politicians, just on a lower rung of the ladder.

jm

From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:52 AM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT Ouch

Thanks all.

The SO just finished a call from "the company" and we have those last
two runs available if we want, and we said yes.

Now there seems to be a ~however~ here now. Sounds like the other
drivers affected by this mass move, when called just grabbed any run
they could think of, and now a lot of people are rethinking, quiting
and such.
Recruiter has us on stand by for Stouffville runs and she seems fairly
confident something should come up in our area, which is preferred as
then i don't have to spend 1/2 a weeks pay on gas to work..
Whats that tell you about 'the company' when people quit before the
new year even starts.:-)

I find school boards just as frustrating to deal with as politicians.

Dave