Certainly, Jack.  Thanks for asking.

I don't have a photo of the restaurant with me at the office, but I
probably could find one later.  This is a view of the valley, from the
park, looking towards the Pacific, which is barely visible in the
distance:

The principal sight is Iao Needle, the core of a volcano that was
eroded away long ago:

The local teens like to jump off the bridge into the Iao Stream below:

Here is a little information about the needle formation:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10918062&size=md

Dan