Hmmmm. It's OK according to AVG 9. Blame it on the Icelandic Ash Cloud... ;-)

-p

On 4/16/2010 2:19 PM, Bob W wrote:
Getting a virus warning off that page.

Hi all.

This is the second time up to this area on a field trip,
first time i did not bring a camera, this time I did.:-)

Neat old stone church on the south side of Lake Simcoe (at Sibbald's
Point) built in 1877, to replace an old wood building.

Stephen Leacock is one of the notables buried here.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=964041

K10D and mostly the DAF 50 f2.8 macro, some 16-45 f4.

Had a hard time exposing some of these that had sky in them.
The day was very over cast, mostly white clouds and little if
any blue.

Any way, i shot over 100 frames, and I'll add to this gallery
in a while. The big move day for Erin is on this weekend, my
truck is needed.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.