Last year I almost got the HD 650 (don't want to pay more) and
narrowed my specs for the amp to a cMOY design. Didn't had the
opportunity to actually check this out by listening so I never ordered
the gear. For fun I got a FiiO amp which isn't bad for $20.
You mentioned the HD 650 and now I'm back to dreaming... I can't make
up my mind regarding the amp.

Toine