It played fine over my standard comcast connection.

Nicely done. Lots of pretty girls and good music. What more could one ask for:-).
Paul
On Apr 17, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

Derby,
Not enough band width to make that work here.
The presentation was slow and choppy, get a pix up and then wait 15 seconds. Show 3 shots, then freeze on a transition shot with lots of pixelation.
I liked the pictures, but found the presentation a barrier.
(And I still have to wrap my mind around a winter fashion show with an
audience in shorts.)
Regards,  Bob S.