Us, too.  Our 3 bedroom house now has 1 bedroom and 2 offices.

-p

On 4/17/2010 3:50 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:14 -0400, "David J Brooks"<pentko...@gmail.com>
wrote:
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:00 PM, paul stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
wrote:
You are a fortunate man. Just pray that they don't come back broke in a year or
two. Like mine.
Paul
Thats in the back of my mind for sure.

As soon as they are out the door convert their rooms into something that
can't be easily converted back to bedrooms.

Worked for us.....

(so far)

Cheers

Brian