Miserere <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:

>One more question, which again maybe Mark can answer: Has anyone
>contacted Mike Johnston about the exhibit and the book?

I contacted him about the book last year and he wasn't interested in
getting a copy. Too many other books to review.

>Would it be
>possible to send him a copy ASAP so he gets it before the opening
>night? As he lives a couple of hours away (and has a new car!), he
>might be persuaded to join us. I'd be more than happy to chip in a few
>bucks if we need to pay for his copy of the book. And I'd also be more
>than happy to e-mail him about the book/exhibit (I know my address is
>in his safe list), but I think one of the responsible grown-ups should
>do it.

I'll send him an email about the book and exhibit. perhaps I'll offer
him a book if he comes for the opening ;-) There are other
photography-related incentives for coming to Chicago so he might be
tempted. kill a few birds with one stone, so to speak. I'll email him
tonight.

>I just ordered 3 copies for myself. Trying to keep us in the Top 5  :-)

We're stuck at #3. Order a couple dozen more, willya?

I'm a bit reluctant to promote the exhibit on the 'net much at the
moment because we're not anywhere on the Dank Haus web page. Its a bit
embarrassing to tell people we have an exhibit at this place when they
aren't acknowledging it themselves. (It may even appear suspicious to
some.) With luck dank Haus will get their site updated in a day or
two. I'm checking it every day.