Dear All,

As many have figured out, the recent downtime of the PUG server
was caused by transition of our sponsor,  Frontier Vision Technologies
aka Frontex, (and hence Komkon) to a different network.

The PUG server was brought back up this morning.
I apologize for this longer-than-expected downtime.

There may be (hopefully very short) periods of down time in a day
or two when better network equipment will be installed to further improve
connectivity.

I appreciate your patience. Also, thanks to William Robb for forwarding
my message to the list yesterday when I didn't have access to my e-mail.

Igor

PS. As for the April PUG, - the question should be addressed to the
current PUG-master, Scott.