Cory Waters wrote:

At the moment, it looks like we're going to make the opening in Chicago. Doug, I'd be happy to bring back a signed copy for you.
Cory

On 4/20/2010 5:08 PM, Doug Franklin wrote:

On 2010-04-20 16:59, Mark Roberts wrote:

Bob W wrote:

I'll order an image-wrap book from you for Chris to get signed and bring
back here. If you don't get enough orders I'll order from the website
and
(with permission) have it delivered to someone in the US who is going
to the
exhibition to give to Chris. Complicated enough?

Right. You and Chris makes two. I'll take one so that's three.
Let's keep track ON LIST:

Potential Image-Wrap Book Orders for Chicago:
1 - Chris Mitchell
2 - Bob W
3 - Mark Roberts

If we get to 8 or 9 we'll call it a go.

I'm not going to be able to attend, but I'd love to get a signed copy if
there's a reasonably efficient way to do it. And if it'll help, I'll
sign on for an image-wrap one.