----- Original Message ----- From: "Miserere"
Subject: Just got my WP site hacked!!!!!!

I've got lightning coming out my eyes, ears and other orifices.
F*&%...@#ing hackers!!!!

I think I've managed to get it to the point where visitors are no
longer redirected to another site, but I'd appreciate it if a few of
you could confirm this. It's my website about Photography:

http://EnticingTheLight.com

I've already found one dodgy script hidden in a site file, but I need
to look for more. I still can't access my WordPress control panel
correctly. This is such a pain in the arse!!!!!

Thanks for your help,

I just got redirected to monaprotectguard06td.xorg.pl, which according to my WOT plug in, has a very poor reputation.

William Robb